ADVANCED SAILING COURSE
Can you tack and gybe on your own? Are you comfortable steering the boat in broad reaching position? Cool – you are ready for our Advanced Sailing course!
FreeSpirit’s Advanced Sailing Course is designed for beginners and boat owners who want to build on their basic level of knowledge
On the Advanced FreeSpirit Sailing Course we will refresh the basics of sailing and practice sailing with a gennaker. The course is all about getting comfortable on the boat… In a fun and exciting way
- 5 days of theory (adapted to the group and level of knowledge)
- 5 days of sailing (approx. 4 hours a day)
- 1 day of exploring our Island with stand-up-paddleboards or bikes.
- Refreshing the basics of sailing (points of sailing, tack, gybe, sailing a course, sailing in broad reaching position)
- Basics of gennaker
- Hoisting and retreiving a gennaker
- Steering the boat with hoisted gennaker
- Trimming a gennaker
- Steering with sails only
- Retreiving the buoy under sail / men overboard under sail
- 24. 04. – 24. 06. 2022
- 03. 10. – 31. 10. 2022
- 25. 06. – 30.9. 2022
10% for 3rd person
20% for kids up to 16 years (accompanied by parents)
SEASCAPE / BENETEAU FIRST 18
Voted Best Recreational Racer of the Year 2016 by the Sailing World magazine, Seascape 18 is a true champion of its class.
SEASCAPE / BENETEAU FIRST 24
Seascape24 is designed to offer the modern performance solution to the traditional bestseller cruising concept. Sailing World Magazine recognized Seascape24 as the best recreational racer for 2017!
We are a small but vibrant Sailing center that was founded in 2015. Everything was a result of lifelong love towards to the sea, wind and sailing. It grew up out of love, knowledge and free spirit.
This is our famous adventure designed for all who like sailing and are ready to explore our beautiful National Park Kornati!
When arriving to Free Spirit Center on Murter Island you will be able to choose between many activities.